- Scholarship awarded to aspiring Women engineers each year
- Tuition and Overall development of students
- Mentorship and Leadership skills
- Scholarships with Hostel and travel fee
- Internships and Mentoring sessions
- WeRise Book Bank for selected students
- Aptitude tests and Mentorship sessions
- Aspiring Women engineers
- Disadvantaged family background
- Minimum Aggregate of 80% required
- Aptitude test and self-assessment
All applicants must submit the below documents along with the application form to qualify for scholarship program:
- 500 word Essay
- 10 activities in order of priority that you would wish to do at this point
- Academic Honours
- 2 recommendation letters ( one from school principal and one other academic LOR)
Applicants are requested to send the application form along with the above mentioned documents to email@example.com
Once the documents are submitted, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: Candidates need to be accompanied by their parents.
Women of Tomorrow
Scholarships awarded to aspiring woman engineers who have demonstrated excellence in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership and community service. The Scholarship winners are offered a four-year, full-tuition, merit-based undergraduate engineering program. Each of the winners of the Women of Tomorrow Scholarship are unique among their high-achieving peers and have the potential to be the next generation leaders, innovators and decision makers. They have an ardent desire to make a positive impact on their communities and on the world at large.
Women of Tomorrow scholarships will be awarded annually, in July, to aspiring women engineers. The scholarship will cover tuition, hostel and travel fees, course-related expenses, books, supplies, equipment and other qualified educational expenses at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution.